Ford-Werke GmbH, the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, is looking for an exceptional Motion Design professional. If you are passionate about the latest user-focused technology, possess a keen eye for elegant, modern design and obsess over the finest details in design and function, this is the opportunity for you.
You will be a key member of the forward-looking team that is creating next-level in-vehicle digital experiences. In collaboration with outstanding coders and designers (2D, 3D, UX, UI), you will conceive the sophisticated systems that infuse our entire vehicle ecosystems. Ready to engage, iterate, and innovate in a new and growing department that is at the forefront of revolutionizing the auto industry?
NOTE: This position is based in Merkenich, Germany
- Produce nuanced and highly crafted motion and behavioral artifacts with Unreal Engine, C4D, Houdini, Adobe Creative Suite or a similar toolset to support our global UX vision.
- Visualize interaction-flows and in-vehicle changes to support internal communication.
- Translate motion Design to technical specs to aid development teams in implementation.
- You have a foundation in human-centered design thinking, techniques and philosophy.
- To thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment you have strong collaboration and communication skills.
- English is a must – German is a plus.
- You will be working in a small cross-functional team with the ability to storyboard, edit video, and generate audio propositions as well as a background or at least a strong interest in User interface Design.
- To integrate motion Design into our UI systems a proven ability to prototype in HTML/CSS/JS is needed. Additional experience with Gaming Engines is a plus.
- Ideally, you have experience working freelance, agency or in a start-up.
NOTE: Automotive background is NOT required
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE IN RETURN
Join this new Digital Experience team in Köln Merkenich, creating new User Experiences and carrying them from early concept work into production as one team.
You will help us to develop and execute our global vision together with our global sister departments. We are offering a start-up way of working including industry-leading tools with the pay and stability of an established OEM.
- Be Part of a Global and Diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Satisfaction of seeing the impact of your solution in millions of vehicles
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from Home with working at the Office
- Access to multiple additional benefits (Ford Sports Club, Ford Insurance, Ford Bank, …)
- Excellent compensation Package
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to your application including a cover letter and CV with links to your portfolio/videos. For further information please contact Sonja Vandenberk ([email protected]) or Konstantin Eisert ([email protected]) as HR contact.
ABOUT FORD-WERKE GmbH
As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.